Welcome to the U.S. Taekwondo Center online donation page!
Since 1986, U.S. Taekwondo Center has been providing the highest quality martial arts instruction in a friendly, professional, and safe environment. An important part of our mission statement is giving back to our community. Over the last 12 years, U.S. Taekwondo Center has donated over $350,000 to local non-profits. Beginning in 2017, U.S. Taekwondo Center has made a 5-year, $250,000 commitment to Children's Hospital Colorado Foundation, an organization dedicated to bringing the very best care to Colorado Springs children and their families!
In 2019, our goal is to raise $40,000 during the 13th Annual Break-a-thon on Saturday March 16, 2019 at the Chapel Hills Mall Event Center. For full details and schedule of events click here.
- After clicking the link below, search for the student you are donating on behalf of and complete your online donation form.
- Click here and donate today!
- Create an account (each student must create their own page; no family pages)
- Set your fundraising goal
- Share your link via email, social media, and more!
- Don't forget to register at your location's front desk for your donation packet and to reserve your free event t-shirt.
CORPORATE SPONSORS: Please click here to make your sponsorship payment.
Interested in becoming a corporate sponsor? Please click here for more details. Or for more information about the U.S. Taekwondo Center, Programs, and the Break-a-thon please visit our website at www.familyblackbelt.com.
Thank you for your support!
VOLUNTEERS Needed: This event would not be possible if it were not for the help of our students and families volunteering for key positions during this event! If you are interested in volunteering please CLICK HERE.