Welcome to the U.S. Taekwondo Center online donation page!
Since 1986, U.S. Taekwondo Center has been providing the highest quality martial arts instruction in a friendly, professional, and safe environment. An important part of our mission statement is giving back to our community. Over the last 11 years, U.S. Taekwondo Center has donated over $300,000 to local non-profits. Beginning in 2017, U.S. Taekwondo Center has made a 5-year, $250,000 commitment to Children's Hospital Colorado Foundation, an organization dedicated to bringing the very best care to Colorado Springs children and their families!
In 2018, our goal is to raise $40,000 during the 12th Annual Break-a-thon on Saturday March 17, 2018 at the City Auditorium in downtown Colorado Springs. For full details and schedule of events click here.
- After clicking the link below, search for the student you are donating on behalf of and complete your online donation form.
- Click here and donate today!
- Create an account (each student must create their own page; no family pages)
- Set your fundraising goal
- Share your link via email, social media, and more!
- Don’t forget to register at your locations front desk for your donation packet and to reserve your free event t-shirt.
CORPORATE SPONSORS: Please click here to make your sponsorship payment.
Interested in becoming a corporate sponsor? Please click here for more details. Or for more information about the U.S. Taekwondo Center, Programs, and the Break-a-thon please visit our website at www.familyblackbelt.com.
Thank you for your support!